Our annual field meet will be Dec 8-10. Details TBA.
- 12pm - Registration & Weathering Yard Open
- 12pm - Sunset – HUNTING
- 5 pm - Registration & Weathering Yard Closed
- 6 pm Pizza Party! Great way to meet new folks and greet old friends
- 7 am – Registration & Weathering Yard Open
- 7 am - Various hunting groups coordinated privately, or via forum or FB
- 12 pm - Lunch hour
- 4 pm - Registration & Weathering Yard Closed
- 4:30 pm - Membership Meeting (fully dues paid members only)
- 6 pm - Banquet, guest speaker and raffle
We host an annual field meet, shortly after the start of hunting season each year. We focus on trying to keep this meet in a central location with respect to state residents, and encourage all falconers to attend. In addition to field activities, we have classes on husbandry, proper field care, guest speakers, videos, lectures, and of course - our annual banquet and benefit raffle!
Register for the 2023 Field Meet & Banquet Dec 8-10
Meet fees are $50 at the door, or $45 if prepaid in advance. Banquet fees are $30. Select the option you want from the dropdown below.